Holiday season is approaching and indoor events are in full swing. For this jolly time we have baked a clue game. You can find a “Winter holiday networking game” in the Game Library. It is an indoor clue game with some physical team tasks and season- themed questions.
You can copy the game easily to your own Loquiz account like this:
If your client is having an event, you can suggest it as an extra bonus activity. Then you can add a couple of clues to the bunch that are customized according to the company. Some ideas for that can be found in this thorough post about the corporate clue game. Also check out some tips to gamify corporate facts here.
And of course thinking out some clues and questions which are location specific to the venue are a sure way to impress. Go ahead and count up those chandeliers and find out what the administrator`s pet frog name is. : )
- Corporate scavenger hunt ideas – clue list for indoor treasure hunt
- 5 ways to create treasure hunts for corporate events with the clue game type
- Ideas on using QR codes in Loquiz
- Photo scavenger hunt ideas- location based questions with old pictures
- Source to gain question ideas – Public library in Loquiz