Usually when you need to start a game in a large amount of tablets, lets say 20, it means typing in a username and a password for 20 times. But now you can save time and prepare tablets with starting your game with QR.
1. Firstly, create your event and assign a username and a password to it. Save event
2. Then open event up and see QR code tab.
3. Save the QR to your computer (rigt click on the image, save as…) print it out.
4. Install Loquiz app to your tablets if you haven’t got it already. Also if you don’t have a QR code reader then download one to your tablets.
5. Now when you scan the QR code with the QR code reader, Loquiz app opens up with the pre-filled username and password. You can log in and you have the game downloaded to the devices.
6. Players arrive and have to just press start.
3D objects, like 360 degree photos are an exciting way to create real-life augmented reality games. Such games allow placing...
What’s the current situation, regarding the Covid? This question is heard less and less as we advance throughout 2022. My...
Start from the scratch or use templates to kickstart!