Usually when you need to start a game in a large amount of tablets, lets say 20, it means typing in a username and a password for 20 times. But now you can save time and prepare tablets with starting your game with QR.
1. Firstly, create your event and assign a username and a password to it. Save event
2. Then open event up and see QR code tab.
3. Save the QR to your computer (rigt click on the image, save as…) print it out.
4. Install Loquiz app to your tablets if you haven’t got it already. Also if you don’t have a QR code reader then download one to your tablets.
5. Now when you scan the QR code with the QR code reader, Loquiz app opens up with the pre-filled username and password. You can log in and you have the game downloaded to the devices.
6. Players arrive and have to just press start.
Sign up to discover new game ideas. With quick-start templates, you will be running your first game in minutes.Try for free