One of our outdoor partners just sent in 9 claims what Loquiz changed in their work processes. Would you agree with this list?
- Rapid game preparation – Can fill the orders even for the same day. This means whole new segment for us – the small meetings nobody else caters for.
- If needed game can be prepared without even visiting the place. With the help of Google map and Street View. It is still fun to play and we know that the game always works.
- Very easy to train instructors to run event – I can send out guys that are fun to listen not technical.
- Easily add the client questions into game – that almost never happened in the past, but now it is one of the main selling points.
- Easy to get somebody new started in creating games. So I can have several people preparing games.
- You can make last-minute changes to the game: time, content, and even location. This has been immensely beneficial because things change a lot in our business
- No need to pre-install anything. We have had a situation where one guy prepared the game in the office and instructor was driving to the place at the same time to run the game. You just enter ticket code and are good to go.
- Possibility to easily test the game out in the office or on-spot.
- Wrapping up the results is very easy for the instructor. He can focus on making it fun to listen to spend his time in calculating results.