From 9-10th of January was held the second gamification conference for event professionals.
The representatives of the companies from the Netherlands, Faroe Islands, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Canada, Greece and Spain gathered to exchange experiences about using smart device games to grow their event business. During the event was also presented the Loquiz roadmap and a list of new features. Knowledge sharing about game concepts, marketing, creating attractive and meaningful event experiences took place in Dragør Fort, Denmark.
Loquiz enables the event and learning professionals easily to create team building games and run them on smart devices. The games created with Loquiz encourage people to interact with each other and surroundings in the real world while moving physically. This mixture is the base for creating meaningful and engaging experiences for the events.
Loquiz gamification platform is used in more than 25 countries by event companies, outdoor activity providers, team building trainers and schools. Games created with the platform have been experienced by people from world leading corporations and it has proven to engage and entertain different age groups.
For the game creators it has become the one of the tools making it possible to
– respond to the game requests promptly and thereby shorten lead times
– fulfill the game requests with less organizing and facilitating staff
– innovate and bring new game concepts into the life
– grow the total volume of gamified events and occasions.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gamification conference held from 9-10 November
- Loquiz app available in Dutch
- Loquiz is now used to create location based games in 26 countries, over 3300 games run at events worldwide in the first half of 2017
- Team building news / corporate training and events weekly links – Loquiz link feast
- Engaging games for corporate events created with Loquiz