I recently took part in a workgroup where eventprofs from around the world shared their favorite tools and discoveries to engage the crowds.
All these can be integrated as side activities to games built with Loquiz game platform.
1) Z tag. http://www.ztag.com is a modern way of tag game. Each player has a LED light indicating whether they are a human, zombie or doctor. Becoming to contact with different characters affects how you are infected or cured. Although this allows high-intensity running games, the beauty of it will open when strategic alliances, goals and point scoring are introduced.
2) Crowd control games have many simple, yet powerful tools. Pigskin pursuit and Flappy crowd both use audience noise level to progress the main character in a short animated game. Flappy also allows video input- the more people wave their arms the higher the bird flies. A great way to energize the participants! The best thing about these games is that you only need a projector and a laptop with a working microphone and speakers for sound effects.
3) 20-second challenge is a quick, fun and keeps everyones’ eyes on the stage. Contestants have 20 seconds to complete a quick, creative or puzzling random challenge. Easy to set up and a fantastic crowd engagement.
4) Fiverr If you need a design, website makeover, business video this is the place to hire a freelancer. Ideal if you want unique game maps, character drawings, pin icons made especially for your games.
5) Magisto is an A.I. powered video
A couple of weeks ago, our community had a great chance to meet at the webinar series. It is called...
Sign up to discover new game ideas. With quick-start templates, you will be running your first game in minutes.Try for free