Message From the Main Office is an outdoor team building collaboration game. The idea is that teams agree in the beginning how big part of the plan they will fulfill.
The decision whether to cooperate or share information is left up to the teams to decide. The only briefing the teams get is this “Message from the main office” on paper.
Then teams move outdoors around the play area to find and fulfill tasks. Tasks appear when teams reach the required locations. For each correctly fulfilled task the team gets points. Tasks are difficult, much more difficult than your regular scavenger hunt. Some are impossible to get right in first go.
The common goal is to perform as many tasks correctly as possible to reach the “plan”. Half way to the game the teams will have the opportunity to gather and to change (rise or lower) the selected plan.
Why would you want to implement „Message From the Main Office“ in your event company?
- possible to set up anywhere
- while it looks competitive it is all about coordination and cooperation. It is only possible to win working all together. Coming to that conclusion during the game (as it is not briefed that way) is very powerful.
- suits to groups from 12 to 60 people. In case on larger groups, two separate games can be created and started.
- the game is easy to modify, so it is very suitable for corporations wanting to add their own content to the game and/or needing the game in a special location.
- takes 1,5 hours of playtime and 1 hour for reflection.