Loquiz enables event and learning professionals to easily create team building games and run them on smart devices. Games created with Loquiz encourage people to interact with each other and surroundings in the real world while moving physically. This mixture is a base for creating meaningful and engaging experiences.
To enable players fully submerge into the game it is beneficial to have the app in the native language. Loquiz is currently available in 20 languages and from this week also in Dutch.
Loquiz gamification platform is used in more than 25 countries by event companies, outdoor activity providers, team building trainers and schools. Games created with the platform have been experienced by people from world leading corporations and it has proven to engage and entertain different age groups.
For game creators it has become the one tool making it possible to
– respond to game requests promptly and thereby shorten lead times
– fulfill game requests with less organizing and facilitating staff
– innovate and bring new game concepts into life
– grow the total volume of gamified events and occasions.
For more information please contact: email@example.com
- Gamification conference held from 9-10 November
- Loquiz held the second gamification workshop-conference for event professionals
- Loquiz is now used to create location based games in 26 countries, over 3300 games run at events worldwide in the first half of 2017
- Kinopedalis – bicycling film festival and tourism route outdoor game in Latvia – case study in pictures
- How 11 years was spent playing games during 2015?