When it comes to team building in an office environment, many either face a range of health and safety restrictions or don’t have the desired amount of space to get creative with team building.
But who said you need loads of room to jump around to get creative with team building in the office?
That’s why we decided to create 10 office team building ideas, which only require the use of pens and paper, which every office environment has (we’d like to hope).
These team building methods will help a group of individuals in a number of ways, by increasing communication, promoting positive problem solving and creating a more relaxing and comfortable working atmosphere.
See all 10 office team building activities on Maximillion blog. Including 1. Creative Introductions, 2. A Negative Meeting, 3. Positive Statements, 4. The Sinking Boat, 5. Admiration, 6. Open the Treasure Chest, 7. Wheel of Fortune, 8. Paper Tower, 9. Boss Discussion and 10. Dream Workplace : )
- 9 resources for questions and tasks to use in team building games – 2017 edition for event professionals
- Creating good questions for the games II – team building tasks for real life interaction
- Fun team building tasks for activity stations
- Start locations in Loquiz
- New feature – Activated by score in scavenger game type