We ran larger scale testing in old town of Tallinn. Four teams went on an hour trek on Friday evening. There will be some changes to the user interface. We are working especially hard to make the strategy planning easier and the strategy screen much-much better.
The picture is from Tallinn Freedom Square. You can see the glass freedom cross in the background there.
Big THANK YOU to all the participants!
- Porsche Classic event with city race on smart devices – case study
- Fågelviks School Scavenger Hunts- Case study
- Kinopedalis festival by Eži wins Baltic Event Award – interview
- What happens when event company starts using smart device games- case study
- “Sportsday 2017” outdoor adventure with 3000 participants – case study