Game design consist of several elements to get visually appealing game!
1. Adding custom logo
There is two type of logos:
- Account-specific logo – shown in all the events created on your account and on log in screen. To add it, click on your username on top right corner, choose “Account settings” from drop down menu, go to “App” tab and insert your logo. You can upload logo from your computer or paste straight URL link. Now all your events will feature this logo instead of default Loquiz logo.
- Game logo – Overwrites account-specific logo, shown only for one specific game. To add special logo for your game open edit game > configuration > Game logo. In this case event-specific logo is used for this game and account-specific logo is not displayed (if set). Note that if game-specific logo is set, account logo is still shown in the app (if set) on log in screen.Logo image is scaled down to 300 pixels longer side in the app.
2. Task background image
Upload an image to be used as a background for all the tasks and after answer comments within a game. This will allow the game creator to create a themed background to the game.
The screen will be filled with the image, so that part of the image will not be visible if the ratio does not correspond to the screen size. Maximum size for the task background image is 10mb. The image will be resized on the server to the size of 1200 px for longer side.
3. Color (links and buttons)
Customizable colors for buttons, links and icons in the games.
The colors that are assigned to your account will be the “by default” colors and will apply to the games in these cases if you are not selecting theme colors for the game.
- The first color is the primary color used in the app. Most of the buttons and links will be with this color.
- The second one is the additional color that applies to error messages, game timer, navigation arrow and some texts.
4. Adding Media
Pictures, videos and audio sounds always attract people. Read more about adding media.