To manage users in your group just click at your username, located at the upper right corner. Then from drow down menu choose “Account users”. Now you will see the list of all users in your group.
Loquiz have following user permission levels:
- Owner – this is the person who started the group and is assigned automatically to account creator. Has full access to the account and all it’s functions.
- Admin – for managing the account. Can do everything on the account, manage it, invite users, change user rights and purchase team credits.
- Full – for managing games and events. Can not invite users nor change user rights, but can create content and games. can not buy team credits.
- Instructor – for running games. Can start all open events on a device. If your games are run by several instructors, it allows them to easily start games and not worry about remembering event specific usernames and passwords.
- Disabled – for denying all access to the system for this user. Users can not be deleted, but they can be deactivated by admin.
User levels can only be changed by the Admin or Owner level user.
Event specific user – Each time when event is created, also event specific user is created. This username and password allow to start one specific event only.
There is one additional user concept – Collaborator.
Collaborator feature allows you to create public weblinks that can be used to enter data (tasks) into your system. On the same link tasks created can be also modified. There is no additional access. This is powerful way to let your clients enter their tasks straight into the system.
See also video about inviting collaborators and users: