1. Possible to play anywhere
2. Competitive and entertaining
3. Suitable for any size groups from 10 to several hundreds of participants
4. Suits 60-minute timeframe
5. Easy to explain to players and briefing time is short
6. Utilizes skills of all team members – from creativity and communication to logic and trivia knowledge
Agent V and the Doomsday Bomb 2.0 is a code-cracking, spy mystery, indoor game for teams. The idea is that teams solve tasks and assignments to complete bigger missions. The info gathered on missions helps to fulfill the ultimate goal to disarm a doomsday bomb.
Creator is a block based drag&drop interface for creating rules for your games.
It is the most flexible way of creating unique game mechanics.