1. Possible to play anywhere
2. Competitive and entertaining
3. Suitable for any size groups from 10 to several hundreds of participants
4. Suits 60-minute timeframe
5. Easy to explain to players and briefing time is short
6. Utilizes skills of all team members – from creativity and communication to logic and trivia knowledge
Agent V and the Doomsday Bomb 2.0 is a code-cracking, spy mystery, indoor game for teams. The idea is that teams solve tasks and assignments to complete bigger missions. The info gathered on missions helps to fulfill the ultimate goal to disarm a doomsday bomb.
For starters try the game on your own for free and compete on the international leaderboard!
1)Download Loquiz from Google Play or Appstore
2)Scan QR from the gallery on this very page to start playing
When you desire to play privately with your colleagues sign up for a free Loquiz trial and use the game template on your account.
Perfect socializing game for dinner party! Crazy Deals is a simple game for “round table events”. You need up to 50 cards, that open 50 tasks. Divide the tasks between
Let the quest for a greener life begin! Take Green Steps towards better world! Why? Read more here. this game takes you to walk outdoors, answer educational questions and...
Let the scavenger hunt for real-life objects begin! In barely 30 minutes, find 15 items from the real world, scan them with your smartphone and unlock challenges to earn points.
Creator is a block based drag&drop interface for creating rules for your games.
It is the most flexible way of creating unique game mechanics.