1. Possibility to play anywhere
2. Competitive and entertaining
3. Suitable for any size groups from 10 to several hundreds of participants
4. Suits 60-minute timeframe
5. Easy to explain to players; the briefing time is short
6. Utilizes skills of all team members: From creativity and communication to logic and trivia knowledge
Agent V and the Doomsday Bomb 2.0 is a code-cracking, spy mystery, indoor game for teams. Teams solve tasks and assignments to complete bigger missions. The information gathered on missions helps fulfill the ultimate goal of disarming a doomsday bomb.
For starters try the game on your own for free and compete on the international leaderboard!
2) Scan the QR code from the gallery on this very page to start playing
When you desire to play privately with your colleagues, then sign up for a free Loquiz trial. From there, use the game template on your account.
3) If you would like to know more about how to sell or modify the game, book a 30-minute meeting with our in-house game expert.
Creator is a block based drag&drop interface for creating rules for your games.
It is the most flexible way of creating unique game mechanics.