You can make tasks on the field by logging into Loquiz PRO with your mobile device. But there is easier approach using Collaborator feature.
To create location specific tasks outdoor do the following:
- Log into the pro in your computer and create New Collaborator (Dashboard->Collaborators->New).
- Make sure to add descriptive tag with the area name in it.
- Copy the collaborator link and open it in your mobile device (tablet with good GPS is recommended).
- Create new task, mark it as a Location specific and click the Location icon on the map.
- Give it some time to aquire your location. Now the pin follows your actual location. If you want to disable that click the pin icon again. Now you can move the pin with your finger.
- Later you can review the tasks in the PRO.
To keep in mind
- You need internet connection to create those tasks.
- It is easier on the tablet, but phablet or phone works as well.
- You can also log into the PRO using mobile device, but it is just so much easier with Collaborator tool.
- You can even share the link with others so they will make their own tasks.
- This functionality is offered as a beta right now. Use with caution!