- This event has passed.
Virtual Team Race
April 13 @ 11:00 - 12:30 CEST
A series of activities that require team participants to communicate and share information to succeed. Each challenge has a time limit. The faster the team can
answer them, the more points they have. It is fun, creative, and highly engaging.
Elements of the game:
- Storyboard – team members have different parts of a story. They must reconstitute the logical sequence.
- Observation – a short movie sequence is shown and must be observed. To succeed, members must get organized to focus on different details.
- Communication – the participants must use a code to decipher a message. Each of them has a different part of the code.
- Organization – the participants are given different images of a venue. The complexity of these challenges requires methodology and structure.
- Fun & Engagement – some challenges are designed to be fun and stimulate engagement. In particular, challenges related to music and movies.