On 10th of September was held for the fourth time digital orienteering competition Sports day. The event has taken place previously in 2016, with 3000 participants in 2017 and 4500 players in 2018.
This year over 1800 players participated from seven different schools.
The competition took place in three different age groups: 9.-12. grade with 100 teams, B trail with over 200 teams and C trail over 300 teams.
- “Sportsday 2017” outdoor adventure with 3000 participants – case study
- “Sportsday 2018” city adventure game engaging 4500 participants – case study
- 2019 Event Trends That Will Shape the Events Industry
- Show teams’ locations and scores in the game
- 5 digital treasure hunt game ideas for eventprofs to be one step ahead