We have just updated Loquiz Android application. It has some design and some functional changes so we recommend to update. Important thing to remember is that for some time Loquiz Android and iOS applications will look slightly different (until we finish the redesign of iOS application as well).
So what changes?
User visible changes are mainly following:
- Menu can now be accessed from upper left corner
- Questions open in full screen
- Many dialogues now open in full screen
The aim of the changes is to make the app more usable in all screen sizes.
Functionally there are some refinements too:
- The way questions are activated is changed and should behave better.
- The way media is handled has changed as well (we are trying to download photos at the beginning of the game now)
- There is now actually an in- app option to exit the game
We have also made preparations for future developments like custom pins and question colors etc. And last but least – fixed fair amount of bugs in the process and probably introduced some new ones.
As always we have tested it over last month extensively, but it is really beneficial if you take it for a test drive before your next event using the good-old Test option built into the app. All the feedback is welcome at email@example.com