We have previously written about adding stereogram pictures into games. This time we give tips how to add puzzles. If you want to include a puzzle into game then leave those pieces in boxes on the shelf!
You can use online puzzle maker like http://www.jigsawplanet.com/
It enables to choose your own photo and “cut” it to as many pieces as you wish. I have created one puzzle with outdoor bushcraft survival dude. Quess who he is 🙂 ?
While creating a question in Loquiz pro under specific questions “Media” tab, add link to your puzzle. Try it out in your games to bring even more variety to questions.
- Photo scavenger hunt ideas- location based questions with old pictures
- Source to gain question ideas – Public library in Loquiz
- Unlocking questions and locations
- Collaborating with clients while creating a team building game or scavenger hunt for an event
- What does it take to create a game for a corporate event?