Small step for Loquiz, but big step for all the new (and not so new) users of Loquiz. When creating games you can now populate them with sample data.game.
So effectively you do not have to have any questions on your account for making your first. This is how it works.
Log in to your account. From dashboard just click Create a new game.
Choose a Game Type, click “Use Sample Data” and click NEXT.
You now have sample questions in your game and you can continue the Wizard for your chosen game type.
The coolest thing is that when you save the game all the questions just added will also be added to your question database. Questions are yours to keep. Use them in your own upcoming games.
So putting out your first game just got a whole lot easier and faster. Plus it is still free 😉
Sample Data also works for existing accounts and heavy users. Feel like wanting some new English questions? Just create the game with sample data, save it and you have new set of questions in your account.
Every game type adds slightly different set of questions to your database, so make sure to try them all to get plenty of free questions. The same game type adds the same questions again, so no need to do it twice for a same game type.
- Collaborating with clients while creating a team building game or scavenger hunt for an event
- Happy Birthday! Create birthday game that is easy to run efficiently
- Source to gain question ideas – Public library in Loquiz
- What does it take to create a game for a corporate event?
- That little lock- relocate and edit your games