Loquiz was part of a really cool game yesterday. This was the game that was truly global. Teams played in London, Chicago and Tallinn. Loquiz was part of the solution (although they used other tools – like communication etc.) to bring the game together.
Game was developed and run by an Estonian team event agency MAD (ww.mad.ee). People at MAD used Loquiz clue game to activate assignments in different locations around the world. Teams were navigating based on clues. Focus of the game was communication and solving very challenging tasks. If you need global approach to your events MAD is the way to go 😉
- Loquiz shortlisted for Event Technology Awards 2015
- Gamification conference held from 9-10 November
- Loquiz is now used to create location based games in 26 countries, over 3300 games run at events worldwide in the first half of 2017
- “Sportsday 2017” outdoor adventure with 3000 participants – case study
- Engaging games for corporate events created with Loquiz