You can now create location specific questions on spot into Loquiz database. For that you need to allow the browser to see your location (sometimes this might be disabled by default).
Log into pro.loquiz.com with your username
Click add new question, fill in the question.
Under location tab click the Map pin (marked with red box here).
This will assign the pin to a location you are at. You can fine tune the location by hand or change the location and push the pin again to move it.
PS! This feature is only available when creating new questions. Editing existing location based questions the pin is disabled.
Grab you tab and create some killer location based content 😉
- PRO is now HTTPS + create location specific question on spot
- That little lock- relocate and edit your games
- 5 tips for creating an outdoor team building game with Loquiz
- Photo scavenger hunt ideas- location based questions with old pictures
- Creating good questions for the games IV -trivia questions and puzzles