Sometimes you want to have an existing game as a base, but to switch out some questions. For example when there are client specific questions in a game and you want to add new ones. It is ok to delete the questions and add new ones, but Kaarina, instructor at 360.ee gives a good hint about the simpler process that preserves the location markers. This applies both to freeflow and scenario outdoor games.
Here it is
How to change questions in the outdoor scenario game?
Your game is ready to play but you realise there is a need to change some questions in the game. Follow these 4 steps to make it easy and safe.
- add all needed questions into the game
- drag these questions to the correct places
- make sure your questions are on a right order
- delete the questions at the very end of the list
NB! If you delete random questions in the middle of the list, you also loose triggers on the field and might mess up the strategy.
- Unlocking questions and locations
- That little lock- relocate and edit your games
- Source to gain question ideas – Public library in Loquiz
- Collaborating with clients while creating a team building game or scavenger hunt for an event
- Happy Birthday! Create birthday game that is easy to run efficiently