Great ideas come in, this one from Finland that I am happy to share.
Sometimes client companies are concerned that some people stay passive within a group. There is a way to improve participation.
Easy way to engage everybody is to add additional statement at the end of some of the questions.
Statement could be about managing device
- After answering the question pass the device on to a best singer in a team.
- Pass the device to a person who has longest first name
Fulfilling a task
- Person guiding your team to the next point should be the tallest person in your team.
Or additional powers
- If this question goes onto a vote shortest person in a team has a deciding vote.
- Team member who has been with the company longest has to make the final decision.
Or just be straight about it –
Give the device to the most inactive person in your team 🙂
This will get everybody engaged.