Our company has Loquiz account. Is it ok for us to create games for somebody else? Like different places and venues?
YES. You can use the platform in many forms:
a) create and conduct games yourself
b) create games but only hand out code and let people play themselves
c) create games for other institutions (like venues etc.so they can offer games made by you to their clients)
Just create a game, create a ticket for the game and put the upper limit for the downloads. So you can control how many times the ticket gets used. If your client wants ten teams they get ten teams 🙂
- Happy Birthday! Create birthday game that is easy to run efficiently
- Case study- using Loquiz app for creating and conducting a customized team game for an event
- What do you know about your company? Gamification of employee orientation
- Why it is NOT a good idea to test your event games?
- 5 ways to create treasure hunts for corporate events with the clue game type